Custom Pool Remodeling for Lewisville Homeowners
Lewisville Neighborhood Pool Service has serviced and repaired over a thousand pools in and around the Lewisville area in the past few years. Our remodeling team's experience is built on top of this intimate pool knowledge. Our foundation in pool renovations is based off working with countless homeowners in keeping their equipment running efficently and ensuring they enjoy their pools fully.
Our Lewisville remodeling professionals will work closely with you to give your pool the proper design, purpose, and upgrades you desire.
Our industry leading warranty and guarantees on all remodeling projects are comparable to what the top rated inground pool builders in Plano offer on new pool construction. Peace of mind is an important aspect of any home improvement project, we desire to deliver just that.
Many pool surfaces offer choices of color and texture than traditional plaster. Additionally, they come with a much longer warranty - 5 to 10 years. Below are a few color samples for various materials. Please contact us at 972-316-7175 to discuss your pool surface remodeling ideas.
Coping, Decking, Tiling & Equipment
We have several galleries of style and design choices for all components of your pool remodel. Don't settle for working with a Lewisville renovations company that only wants to churn out cookie cutter pool designs. Our remodeling professionals can look at your backyard space and suggest an assortment of unique pool styles that will entertain for years and years.
Lewisville Pool Remodeling Ideas:
- Replastering your pool's surface with a fresh smooth plaster, stone based surface, Pebble Tec, StoneScapes, or Diamond Brite.
- Tile or retiling your pool's water line and spa overflow area.
- Coping your pool's edge all around with newer materials such as flagstone.
- Plastering, coping, and tiling together are a more typical and complete remodel which our Lewisville consultants advise.
- Pool deck resurfacing (or adding a new decked area) with your choice of poured concrete, decorative concrete, stone, pavers, rolled edge, travertine stone, or custom stonework.
- Enclosed landscaping such as sectioned off tree or plant near your pool's edge.
- Adding pool control automation features that allow you to control all pool settings remotely from your smartphone.
- Adding a spa or hot tub to your existing pool setting.
- Adding a fireplace or firepit, with or without a gas line.
- Adding a decorative waterfall or fountain.
- Converting your pool to a saltwater system.
- Adding LED lighting features in and around your pool. Many color selections are available.
- Improving the energy efficiency of your pool, such as by using a solar pool heater.
- And dozens of other amazing ideas...